Bryan Rock Products, Inc. began in 1941 as W.J. Bryan and Son, a partnership between W.J. Bryan, his brother, Charles S. Bryan and his son W.L. (Red) Bryan. At that time, Red was appointed president, a position he held for over 40 years.
The first operation was in Red Wing, Minnesota, and supplied agricultural lime to Rice, Dakota and Goodhue Counties. The business was incorporated as Bryan Construction Company in 1946 when the partners purchased their first portable crusher and began bidding on roadwork.
Starting with hammermill, a few wheelbarrows, two trucks and three strong backs, they started their venture to becoming the leading supplier of a full range of limestone products. With steady growth and expansion, the first permanent quarry operation was acquired in Shakopee, MN in 1949 to supply the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan market. Short after, in 1952, the company changed its name to the present, Bryan Rock Products, Inc.
Bryan Rock has always tried to improve its processing capabilities by experimenting with new products and methods. Throughout the years, we've focused our resources and talents on what we do best, producing limestone products. This allows us to provide our customers with superb quality at competitive prices.
Today, the company operates limestone quarries in the Shakopee, Bayport and Hastings areas of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan community. Our high output plants are capable of producing up to 13 products simultaneously at an overall rate of up to 15,000 tons per work shift. The company’s reserves are a significant part of our operations and are expected to provide a continuous supply of limestone products for many years to come.
Sign-up for Email Updates
Get our latest product price list directly to your inbox!
Copyright © Bryan Rock Products